Ordini inferiori a € 49,00
Ordini superiori a € 49,00
Ordini superiori a € 29,00
Acquisto di 1 confezione di Ugo e l'Olio
SPEDIZIONE GARANTITA: 3-5 GIORNI LAVORATIVI
BBmilk 0-12 organic powder sachets
Organic infant milk powder from birth to 12 months
10 sachets of 40g (net weight 400g)
BBmilk 0-12 is Organic milk for infants, indicated for feeding from birth to the end of the 12th month, when breastfeeding is not possible or not sufficient.
BBmilk 0-12 is an infant milk suitable as the only source of nourishment from birth up to the 6th month of life in the event that breastfeeding is not possible. From the 6th to the 12th month of life, during weaning which must take place only on the recommendation of the paediatrician, it can be used as part of a diversified diet. BBmilk 0-12 must be used only on the advice of the paediatrician.
Breast milk is the ideal food for your baby and should be preferred and used for as long as possible. Infant formula milk should be used when breastfeeding is not possible or not sufficient. Consult your paediatrician about the importance of follow-on milk.
Fresh pasteurized milk with 3,2% fat*, demineralized whey powder*, vegetable oils*(high oleic sunflower oil, rapeseed, sunflower, coconut), lactose from milk*, galactoligo-saccharides from milk*, maltodextrin*, mineral salts (potassium chloride, trisodium citrate, calcium carbonate, tripotassium citrate, calcium hydrogen phosphate, magnesium chloride, ferrous lactate, zinc sulphate, potassium iodide, sodium selenite, copper sulphate, manganese sulphate), oil derived from Schizochytrium sp microalga (contains DHA), oil extracted from Mortierella alpina (contains AA), choline bitartrate, vitamins (vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin D, pantothenic acid, vitamin A, niacin, biotin, vitamin B12, vitamin K, folic acid, thiamine, riboflavin, vitamin B6), L-cysteine, inositol, emulsifier: soy lecithin*, taurine, nucleotides (cytidine-5′-monophosphate, uridine-5′-monophosphate, adenosine-5′-monophosphate, inosine-5′-monophosphate, guanosine-5′-monophosphate), L-carnitine.
*Ingredients from organic farming.
For allergens see ingredients in bold.
How to use
The contents of BBmilk 0-12 sachet must be poured into 260 ml of water. Give the baby the amount of milk indicated for a single feeding, according to the age of the baby and the instructions of the paediatrician.
Preparation of the baby bottle
- Before preparation, wash and dry your hands carefully and sterilize baby bottle, nipple and collar;
- pour into the baby bottle 260 ml of hot water at a temperature of 70 ° C after boiling it.
- add the entire contents of the sachet into the baby bottle.
- close the baby bottle and shake it to dissolve the powder.
- before giving it to the infant, check the temperature on the back of the hand; the temperature of the milk must not exceed 37 °C.
APPROXIMATE FEEDING TABLE (unless otherwise indicated by paediatrician):
* The progressive reduction in the number of milk feedings accompanies the start of weaning. The quantities are however approximate and may vary according to the opinion of the paediatrician and depending on the age and appetite of the child.
- Inadequate preparation and storage may be the cause of disorders and risks to the health of the infant. Follow the instructions carefully;
- It is recommended to prepare milk only at the time of the meal and to consume it within two hours
- do not heat or boil the milk once it is prepared
- do not reuse any leftover milk after the meal;
The product is packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Once the sachet has been opened, use the entire content. Store at room temperature in a dry place away from heat sources (not in the refrigerator).
*NRV: Daily Nutrient Reference Values pursuant to D.M. n.82 del 09/04/2009
Non ci sono recensioni disponibili su questo prodotto