Ordini inferiori a € 49,00
Ordini superiori a € 49,00
Ordini superiori a € 29,00
Acquisto di 1 confezione di Ugo e l'Olio
SPEDIZIONE GARANTITA: 3-5 GIORNI LAVORATIVI
BBmilk 1-3 years powder
Follow-on milk for babies from 12 months to 3 years of age.
With CALCIUM, IRON, VITAMIN D and 10 other VITAMINS
2 Sachets of 400g (800 g)
BBmilk 1-3 anni powder is a follow-on milk based on pasteurised fresh milk from selected organic farms, specially formulated to meet the nutritional needs of babies from 12 months onwards to supplement a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
BBmilk 1-3 anni powder is packaged in a modified atmosphere. The product is made in Italy.
BBmilk 1-3 anni is the milk that tastes of milk, formulated specifically for the nutritional needs of babies from 12 months to 3 years of age to supplement a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Iron, which contributes to the child’s normal cognitive development
- Calcium and Vitamin D, important for the development of bones and teeth
- Zinc which support, together with Vitamin D, the normal function of the immune system
- Protein in sufficient quantity to meet the child’s nutritional needs after the first year of life
- Added sugars Sucrose and Fructose
- Palm oil
- Preservatives and Colourants (legal requirement)
Breast milk is the ideal food for your baby and should be preferred and used for as long as possible. Infant formula milk should be used when breastfeeding is not possible or not sufficient. Consult your paediatrician about the importance of follow-on milk.
Fresh pasteurized milk with 3.2% fat *, demineralized whey powder *, milk lactose *, vegetable oils * (rapeseed, coconut, sunflower), maltodextrin *, mineral salts (hydrogen calcium phosphate, trisodium citrate , potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, magnesium chloride, ferrous lactate, tripotassium citrate, zinc sulphate, sodium selenite, potassium iodide, copper sulphate, manganese sulfate), vitamins (vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin A, pantothenic acid, vitamin D, niacin, biotin, vitamin B12, thiamine, folate, vitamin B6, riboflavin, vitamin K), emulsifier: soy lecithin *, L-cysteine.
For allergens, see ingredients in bold
How to use
Instructions for opening:
Remove the safety seal and lift the lid. If necessary, turn the drum so the tab is facing you and pull out the protective aluminium cover.
Preparing the bottle:
Boil the required amount of water and pour it into the bottle at a temperature of 70°C
Fill the measuring scoop with the product and remove excess powder using the leveller in the lid
Add the correct number of level scoops to the bottle. Close the bottle and shake to dissolve the powder
Before giving the bottle to your baby, check the temperature on the back of your hand: it should not exceed 37°C. After use, replace the measuring scoop in its place, making sure it is clean and dry.
1 beaker or bottle (approximately 260 ml of reconstituted product) = 240 ml boiled water + 8 level scoops of BBmilk 1-3 anni powder.
One levelled measuring cup of BBmilk 1-3 years corresponds to 4.5 g equal to 21.6 kcal.
Dilution of BBmilk 1-3 anni is 13.4%, obtained by adding a level scoop of powder for every 30 ml of water.
500 ml of BBmilk 1-3 anni spread throughout the day at breakfast, lunch and tea time or as a warm or cold drink, depending on the baby’s dietary habits. The suggested quantities of milk are indicative and subject to advice from your paediatrician and the age of the child.
- Breast milk is the ideal food for your baby and should be preferred and used for as long as possible.
- Consult your paediatrician about the importance of follow-on milk. Incorrect preparation and storage can lead to disturbances or risks to your child’s health. Follow the instructions carefully.
- It is advisable to prepare the formula only when needed and use it within two hours.
- Do not heat or boil the milk once prepared.
- Do not re-use any milk left over after a feed.
- Only use the measuring scoop included in the package.
The product is packaged in a protective atmosphere. Once opened, the package must be properly closed and stored in a dry place away from heat sources (not in the refrigerator). The product must be consumed within 3 weeks of opening.
*NRV: Daily Nutrient Reference Values pursuant to D.M. n.82 del 09/04/2009
Non ci sono recensioni disponibili su questo prodotto