Ordini inferiori a € 49,00
Ordini superiori a € 49,00
Ordini superiori a € 29,00
Acquisto di 1 confezione di Ugo e l'Olio
SPEDIZIONE GARANTITA: 3-5 GIORNI LAVORATIVI
Medical device assembly for nebulization
Suited for nebulization of solutions in the nasal cavities
- 1 Spray-sol®
- 1 Syringe Luer Lock 5 ml – Soft-Ject®
- 1 Customizable Container
- 1 syringe-cover in the shape of baby elephant
Spray-sol®, exclusive license of Steve Jones srl, is a medical device specifically designed to allow the quick somministration of the solution by nebulisation in particles with 10-20 micron size wich are ideal for upper airways treatments. Thanks to the specially designed shape and soft materials used for the dispenser this device is suitable for children’s nostril, but it also can be used by adults.
The cannula, supplied by Buona Spray-sol, allow to withdraw saline solutions and/o solutions wich contains aerosolic drugs from any kind of bottle or container.
The syringe-cover in the shape of baby elephant makes the nose washing a pleasant and comfortable moment for the child.
Buona Spray-sol is an assembly consisting of Spray-sol® nebulizer, 5 ml Luer Lock Syringe, Cannula and Elephantine syringe-cover. Steve Jones srl is the Buona Spray-sol assembler.
In particular Spray-sol® nebulizer is composed of:
- a device body;
- a soft and colored dispenser, mounted on the body of the device.
The body of the device is, in turn, composed of two chambers:
- the first, intended for the passage of the solution to be nebulized, is a hollow and transparent cylindrical chamber with a full and coloured part inside;
- the second, intended for the collection solution, consists of a small transparent corolla container.
How to use
- Detach a single-dose vial, heat it in your hands before administering the solution and open it by rotating the cap.
- Draw up the solution to be sprayed with the Luer Lock syringe:
- If you use NEBIAL 3% bottle and ISONEBIAL bottle is not necessary to use the cannula because the opening of the bottle perfectly fits into the Luer Lock syringe.
- If you use other tipes of bottles or containers: attach the cannula to the syringe, aspirate the solution to be nebulized and then detach the cannula from the syringe.
- Attach the elephant syringe-cover to the Spray-sol® nebulizer, making sure that the elephant’s face is facing the nebulizer, and screw the syringe filled with the solution to the appropriate nebulizer inlet nozzle.
- In infants and young children (under 3 yearsof age and in any case depending on the level of cooperation), it is necessary to wash in a lying position on one side, keeping the head reclined on one side and gently inserting the Spray-sol® nebulizer into the upper nostril. Push on the syringe piston to spray the solution. In older children and adults, keep the torso forward with the head slightly inclined on one side and insert the spray-sol®nebulizer into the upper nostril. Push on the syringe piston to spray the solution.
- Repeat the operations of step 4 for the other nostril as well, trying to divide the solution contained in the syringe equally between the two nostrils. During the treatment, the nebulized solution may drip from the nose.
- At the end of each use, before storing the components in the appropriate case, wash them as follows:
- Wash the Spray-sol® nebulizer under running water, with the possible addition of a drop of mild soap (non-abrasive). Before storing, dry the Spray-sol® nebulizer with a soft cloth.
- rinse the syringe body and piston under running water and dry them thoroughly before reassembling the syringe;
- rinse the cannula needle both internally and externally with running water and let it air dry;
- wash with running water and dry with a soft cloth the elephant syringe cover and the container customizable. Make sure all components are completely dry before storing them inside the customizable container.
Buona Spray-Sol is indicated for use by only one patient, but can be used several times. It is therefore very important to clean thoroughly after each use to ensure its optimal functioning and ensure its durability.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS FOR USE
- Use the product exclusively for its intended use.
- The use of the Spray-sol® nebulizer and cannula by not self-sufficient children or persons shall be perofmed under the supervision of an adult who has read these instructions.
- Do not use Buona Spray-sol under 3 months of age.
- Store the product away from humidity, light and heat sources.
- Before each use, check that the Spray-Sol devices, syringe and cannula, are not damaged; if they are damaged do not use them.
- For the frequency of use, follow the instructions on the label of the solution to be sprayed or the indications of the Doctor.
- For hygienic reasons the nebulizer is intended for one patient only, but can be reused for more nebulizations. For re-use, please clean according to the instructions above.
- The supplied syringe and cannula can be reused several times because they are intended for nasal use.
- Use the Spray-sol® nebulizer until mechanical integrity and ability to spray solution is maintained.
- It is recommended not to use the Spray-sol® nebulizer, syringe and cannula more than 6 months from the first use.
- After each use, place the nebulizer, syringe, cannula and elephantine syringe-cover in the container, after having properly washed and dried.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Spray-sol® nasal nebuliser is a medical device specifically designed for use in topical treatments of the nasal and sinus cavities and allows the rapid delivery of the solution by nebulisation in particles of between 10 and 20 microns, ideal for treatments of the upper respiratory system.
Thanks to its specially designed shape, it is ergonomically suited to the nostrils of a child but can also be used by adults.
Spray-sol® nasal nebuliser is recommended for everyday cleaning of the nasal cavities, it must be used by a single patient and it can be used more than once.
Why is it important to clean my baby’s nose every day?
Regular cleaning of the nose facilitates the removal of mucus, improving respiration, so it helps your baby during feeds and also improves sleep in older children. Moreover, it can protect the mucous membranes from irritation caused by external agents and air pollution.
The isotonic solution softens mucus, facilitating its removal, and restores the correct levels of hydration in dry or encrusted mucous membranes, improving respiration.
The solution contained in Isonebial vials may also be used for aerosol therapy.
Non ci sono recensioni disponibili su questo prodotto