Ordini inferiori a € 49,00
Ordini superiori a € 49,00
Ordini superiori a € 29,00
Acquisto di 1 confezione di Ugo e l'Olio
SPEDIZIONE GARANTITA: 3-5 GIORNI LAVORATIVI
A specific combination of lactic ferments, rehydrating salts and zinc for combating diarrhoea.
8 doses with double sachet (A+B)
1 dose (sachet A + sachet B) 3 times a day
Does not contain gluten or lactose
The ideal product for diarrhoea based on rehydration salts and lactic ferments finally also has a good taste!
COMBIFLOR is a complete supplement for restoring electrolyte balance in case of diarrhoea: it is composed of substances which can compensate for dehydration by restoring the physiological balance of fluids and salts and correcting abnormalities of the intestinal flora often associated with pathological conditions such as gastroenteritis.
COMBIFLOR comes in two separate sachets (A and B) and should be combined with 100 ml of water (half a glass) and drunk in small sips. It contains:
- A mixture of rehydrating salts, for effectively restoring the electrolytic balance in subjects suffering from diarrhoea. The composition complies with current recommendations in paediatric gastroenterology (ESPGHAN).
- 8 billion specific Probiotics chosen from strains more common in children’s diarrhoea (Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium longum, Saccharomyces boulardii), useful for maintaining the balance of intestinal flora which is compromised by intestinal disorders.
- Zinc, which has demonstrated its ability to reduce the duration and intensity of diarrhoea in children.
- Sachet of salts: dextrose; sodium citrate; potassium citrate; sodium bicarbonate; sodium chloride.
- Sachet of ferments : Saccharomyces boulardii, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium longum.
COMBIFLOR DOES NOT CONTAIN GLUTEN AND LACTOSE
How to use
Dissolve the contents of the two sachets (A + B) in half a glass of water (100 ml).
Normally, 3 sachets a day are sufficient, unless otherwise indicated by your doctor.
It is recommended to administer Combiflor at the onset of symptoms in order to prevent dehydration which can have serious consequences, especially in infants under the age of one year. If the child is vomiting or in very small infants, administer with small sips (5ml equal to a teaspoon, every 2 minutes) and increase the quantity of the solution in proportion to the vomiting, like a sort of “oral drip”, drop by drop (teaspoon by teaspoon).
Combiflor is an oral rehydrating solution (ORS).
In case of diarrhoea, the guidelines recommend integration with rehydrating solutions, however the saline taste often limits administration in children who tend to refuse to take it.
Unlike other rehydrating solutions, Combiflor facilitates treatment in children thanks to its specific composition of salts, designed to improve the flavour.
Moreover, the new orange flavour makes the solution more appealing to children.
Non ci sono recensioni disponibili su questo prodotto