DacrioVis is a sterile ophthalmic solution containing fluid extracts of Matricaria chamomilla and Euphrasia officinalis, which have long been used in the treatment of sensitive and irritated eyes.
DacrioVis is useful in the case of:
- Non-traumatic/pathological alterations to the tear film;
- Eye dryness;
- Foreign body sensation caused by exposure to wind and dust;
- Smoky environments or air conditioning;
- Fatigue caused by prolonged computer use or driving;
- Prolonged use of contact lenses;
- Red eyes;
- Stinging eyes;
- Eye allergy;
- Itchy eyes;
- Dry eyes;
Its soothing, lubricating, moisturizing and refreshing properties make the formulation particularly suitable for use in children and for those who wear contact lenses.
DacrioVis eye drops is a sterile product.