SaliReid is a food for special medical purposes, with properly balanced Glucose, Mineral Salts, and Zinc, without flavourings.
SaliReid is indicated for the oral dehydration of persons affected by an alteration of the hydrosaline balance due to diarrhoea, vomiting, or other situations that can cause a loss of these elements.
Single format: 1 x 250 ml stand-up pouch (net content: 250 ml)
Ordini inferiori a € 49,00
Ordini superiori a € 49,00
Ordini superiori a € 29,00
Acquisto di 1 confezione di Ugo e l'Olio
SPEDIZIONE GARANTITA: 3-5 GIORNI LAVORATIVI
Water; Glucose; Sodium citrate; Gum Arabic (E414); Acidifier: Citric acid; Sodium chloride; Potassium chloride; Potassium citrate; Potassium sorbate; Bio-Zn A.A.S.®-m (micro-encapsulated zing gluconate: zinc gluconate, glycine, maltodextrin, phospholipids, silicon dioxide); Sweetener: sucralose.
ALLERGENS (gluten, milk or milk derivatives, other)
Does not contain gluten. Does not contain lactose.
Shake before use. If not otherwise indicated by the paediatrician, it is recommended to take up to 100 ml of solution per kg of body weight throughout the day, in small quantities and frequently.
- WARNINGS AND STORAGE
- The product must be used on medical advice.
- The product is not suitable for use as sole form of nutrition.
- The product must not be administered parenterally.
- Store in a cool and dry place, away from sources of heat, at controlled room temperature that does not exceed 25 °C.
- The date of minimum durability refers to the properly stored product, in intact packaging.
- Keep away from children under 3.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Non ci sono recensioni disponibili su questo prodotto