BBMILK THE BIO MILK PRODUCED IN ITALY
Quality and safety today, for tomorrow’s growth. This is always a good formula with BUONA. For our products. Our children. Our country.
WE LIKE THAT THEY ARE MADE IN ITALY!
- better food safety with stricter and more thorough checks at all stages of the production chain, from the field to the table
- the protection of biodiversity, the territory and the support of our food traditions, the result of the particular geographical position and the Mediterranean climate
- labour protection, with qualified and regulated personnel.
But the advantages are not limited to today. In fact, an Italian supply chain product increases the GDP of our country and allows its medium and long-term development.
WHAT DOES ORGANIC MEAN?
To be certified organic, a product must consist of at least 95% certified organic ingredients and this also applies to infant formula: in addition to the main ingredient, fresh cow's milk, vegetable oils, maltodextrins and lactose must also be entirely organic ingredients.
WHAT MAKES MILK ORGANIC?
- RUSTIC COW BREEDS and typical of the territory, more resistant than those selected.
- ORGANIC FERTILISATION with manure; crop rotation that guarantees soil fertility and reduces damage to the ecosystem.
- VEGETABLE FORAGE AND ORGANIC CEREALS to feed the animals, produced exclusively by the company itself or by organic farms in the same region, grown without chemical fertilisers, herbicides and pesticides; no animal (responsible for BSE and mad cow disease) or GMO-derived meals are used. Growth stimulants are prohibited.
- ORGANIC PASTURE: every animal grazes freely in predefined areas (the number of animals depends on the available area of terrain).
- LESS DRUGS because in organic farms, antibiotics are used for curative purposes only, and preventive prophylaxis is prohibited.
QUALITY STARTS FROM THE RAW MATERIAL
Our BBmilk has less added sugar and is good because it tastes like MILK!