A GOOD CHOICE FOR YOUR BABY WITH ``BUONA``
BUONA (GOOD) products, as the name suggests, are “well-made”: the components used are always of high quality and good manufacturing practices are implemented with control procedures along the entire production chain.
“Buona, child-focused wellbeing” is our way of seeing the world of childhood, aware that in order to support children’s growth, education orientated towards an active lifestyle, a healthy diet and respect for environment is of crucial importance.
Each product of the BUONA range is specifically formulated for maintaining a particular physiological function of the body, based on simple and essential rules.
- The formulation is based on the latest clinical evidence to guarantee effectiveness
- We use associations consisting of a few active and high-quality components: titrated and standardized active ingredients are used in the herbal remedies
FOCUS ON THE CHILD
- Maximum, with regard to the method of administration
- Palatability, product packaging and dosages are defined by age group or by weight
For us, it is an essential aspect that concerns:
- ISO 9001 Certified quality management system
- ISO 22000 Certified food safety management system
- Single-component products or simple associations of a few active ingredients
- Selection and control of raw materials
- Microbiological control procedures conducted on each production batch
- Stability studies
- Baby food formulations also suitable for the 0-3 age group, avoiding the use of preservatives, emulsifiers and other additives whenever possible.
Our ISO 9001:2015 CERTIFICATIONS regulate the requirements of a company’s quality management system to ensure the products and services fulfil the customer’s requirements. It also develops standards that promote an international community.
Good Manufacturing Practices is the body that aims to ensure that products that affect people’s health directly (such as pharmaceuticals, medical devices, food and cosmetics) are produced in safe and reliable environments and conditions.
EU organic certification is granted by competent authorities for organic products that fulfil strict conditions for their production, processing, transport and storage. ISO 22000:2005 defines the standards that guarantee agri-food safety “from field to table” based on fundamental elements that are recognised internationally by all operators in the sector.
The quality guarantee of Buona products has always been at the centre of our attention.
The products are distinguished by careful selection and processing of the raw materials, by strict microbiological inspections on all production batches, by the attention paid to the taste and to the formulas that, when possible, concern baby food that is suitable for ages 0-3.